I think I fixed RSS feed and now it includes new projects section which I added few days ago. There are now 2 main feeds:
- main feed which has all content available;
- blog feed which has only blog posts, so it works like main feed had worked previously.
It’s also possible to subscribe to individual tags, projects etc. How to do that is described on a separate RSS info page. RSS for all projects is a bit empty though, because it doesn’t list all leaf projects recursively. Maybe I’ll fix that sometime later.
I also added archive page which simply lists all blog posts grouped by year in which they were published.
I like the results and that my website starts feeling personal again. It’s nice to tinker a bit here and there for half an hour every evening before sleep finally falls on me. It amazes me how much Hugo, a static page generator which is a backbone for my site, can be bent to my will.